Tell me about yourself:
* Your birthday will be used to compute your skin type.
* Your results will be sent to your email address and mobile number, so please make sure they are enterred correctly.
What sexual orientation do you align with?
Habits & Choices
– Let’s check how your personal habits and choices affect your skin’s hydration.
Environment & Self Reflection
– Let’s examine how the environment affects your skin’s hydration. Some questions may require you to look at a mirror or to recall a few details about the past.
Part 2 of 4 SKIN SENSITIVITY
This section measures why your skin is sensitive and if it is prone to developing pimples, redness or occasional itching.
– The next questions are about your previous medical diagnosis, if there are. Such diagnoses affect your skin type as because there are things that the naked eyes cannot always capable of seeing but medical professionals are trained to spot.
– The following questions will examine how you look like physically. Certain physical traits that you can see in the mirror are indicators to other conditions that you may have.
Products & External Influences
– This section measures how other products and items react to your sensitive skin. Often there are ingredients inside the formulations that we are not always aware we are allergic to.
– This section helps you understand the effect fragrances have on your skin. Fragrance is a common cause of allergies and rashes for 15% of the population, find out if it affects you, too.
– This section determines how your current lifestyle and practices affect your skin’s sensitivity. There are instances that our choices cause our skin’s problems.
Part 3 of 4 SKIN PIGMENTATION:
This section measures your skin’s tendency to form dark patches, freckles, and dark areas after trauma.
You're half way through this chapter!
You're nearly there! You're doing a great job!
Part 4 of 4 SKIN AGING:
This section measures your skin’s tendency to age. There are people blessed with genetics that allow them to age slower. Let’s find out if you’re part of that circle.
Family and Genetics
– Let’s now study your family genetics as 85% of your facial characteristics come from them.
Now let's talk about your maternal side where half of your genes come from.
This part asks about your father's side, which is the half of where your genes came from.
– Analyze your face by looking in the mirror or by feeling your face with your hand as you answer the next questions.
Lifestyles and Habits
– After genetics, your lifestyle plays the biggest factors as to why your skin ages. Let’s do lifestyle check!
– Let’s gauge how your current diet is affecting your skin’s ability to keep its age.
Patience has its own rewards. You'll definitely get a reward for taking this test!